Normski stars in Yell.com TV ad by Mother
LONDON - Mother has launched a TV campaign for Yell.com, illustrating how the online service can find a supplier for every occasion.
The campaign, "party planners", is based around a party planner, played by Normski, who plans a lavish party for a spoilt Surrey schoolboy.
The ad will run on TV, supported by an online campaign, until the end of the year.
Alnoor Ladha, a senior strategist at Mother, said: "The rise of the super-rich within the UK is a recent trend that fascinates the nation.
"We felt this would be an intriguing and fun world for Yell.com to exist within, where the brand can really demonstrate the full range of its capabilities in entertaining, clever and diverse ways."
The campaign is directed by the award-winning American advertising director Bryan Buckley, who also directed the Orange Gold Spot cinema ads.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London