Normski stars in Yell.com TV ad by Mother
LONDON - Mother has launched a TV campaign for Yell.com, illustrating how the online service can find a supplier for every occasion.
The campaign, "party planners", is based around a party planner, played by Normski, who plans a lavish party for a spoilt Surrey schoolboy.
The ad will run on TV, supported by an online campaign, until the end of the year.
Alnoor Ladha, a senior strategist at Mother, said: "The rise of the super-rich within the UK is a recent trend that fascinates the nation.
"We felt this would be an intriguing and fun world for Yell.com to exist within, where the brand can really demonstrate the full range of its capabilities in entertaining, clever and diverse ways."
The campaign is directed by the award-winning American advertising director Bryan Buckley, who also directed the Orange Gold Spot cinema ads.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London