Five by Five opens London office and hires Ogilvy's Gill
LONDON - Digital agency Five by Five has opened a London office and recruited Nicholas Gill as a digital planner.
The Southampton-based agency has opened a second office in the capital's West End and has restructured to provide greater focus on its core capabilities.
Gill, who was previously business partner at OgilvyOne Worldwide, has been brought in to broaden the agency's client offering. Gill looked after Unilever's global digital account at OgilvyOne.
Steve Sponder, managing director of Five By Five, said: "Five By Five is not only changing rapidly as a company but we also work in a very fast moving landscape where agencies must understand all the challenges facing brands in order to deliver profitable marketing solutions.
"We aim to deliver communications that stand out in the crowd, and to achieve this we are always evolving in a flexible and strategic way."
Other new appointments at the agency include Iain Trundle, who joins from Moore Wilson, as account director for web development projects, Nicola Cooper as senior account manager and Emma Holden as account manager.
Five by Five has recently won new business for Activision, Britvic, New Look, Gerber Juice and Sun International.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...