FT backs relaunch of Jazz FM
LONDON - FT Weekend will be the official media partner for the relaunch of Jazz Fm on DAB next month.
The newspaper has also signed a deal to sponsor the Weekend Breakfast Show, presented by Tom Dudley, and will provide "Making Sense of Money" programme shorts in the latter part of each week.
Jazz Fm will promote the weekend edition of the Financial Times throughout the week and the newly relaunched Jazz FM website will feature a microsite for the FT Weekend Breakfast Show, providing FT Weekend content with a link to the Financial Times website.
Jazz FM will officially relaunch on 6 October on DAB in London, the North West, Birmingham, West Midlands, Glasgow, parts of the Scottish east coast, Cardiff and South Wales. It will also be available through Jazzfm.com, Sky and Freesat.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire