FT backs relaunch of Jazz FM
LONDON - FT Weekend will be the official media partner for the relaunch of Jazz Fm on DAB next month.
The newspaper has also signed a deal to sponsor the Weekend Breakfast Show, presented by Tom Dudley, and will provide "Making Sense of Money" programme shorts in the latter part of each week.
Jazz Fm will promote the weekend edition of the Financial Times throughout the week and the newly relaunched Jazz FM website will feature a microsite for the FT Weekend Breakfast Show, providing FT Weekend content with a link to the Financial Times website.
Jazz FM will officially relaunch on 6 October on DAB in London, the North West, Birmingham, West Midlands, Glasgow, parts of the Scottish east coast, Cardiff and South Wales. It will also be available through Jazzfm.com, Sky and Freesat.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London