FT backs relaunch of Jazz FM
LONDON - FT Weekend will be the official media partner for the relaunch of Jazz Fm on DAB next month.
The newspaper has also signed a deal to sponsor the Weekend Breakfast Show, presented by Tom Dudley, and will provide "Making Sense of Money" programme shorts in the latter part of each week.
Jazz Fm will promote the weekend edition of the Financial Times throughout the week and the newly relaunched Jazz FM website will feature a microsite for the FT Weekend Breakfast Show, providing FT Weekend content with a link to the Financial Times website.
Jazz FM will officially relaunch on 6 October on DAB in London, the North West, Birmingham, West Midlands, Glasgow, parts of the Scottish east coast, Cardiff and South Wales. It will also be available through Jazzfm.com, Sky and Freesat.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London