Dita Von Teese stars as sexy scientist in Wonderbra viral
LONDON - Burlesque star Dita Von Teese takes on the role of a scientist who discovers the gene for sexiness in a mock sci-fi viral for her new Wonderbra range.
Von Teese plays the part of a mousy blonde called Heather, a committed but uninspired scientist who dreams all day of being glamorous.
By chance Von Teese discovers the gene for sexiness, a Wonderbra, and transforms into the Burlesque version of herself.
Von Teese celebrates by dancing around showcasing the new Wonderbra by Dita Von Teese range, which launches across Europe from September 23.
The viral was added to YouTube yesterday and has already been viewed over 5,000 times. It follows a teaser, which launched earlier this month with a small clip from the ad.
Von Teese said: "It's a really fun film and represents a stripped down but exaggerated version of my real life: I was a little blonde growing up in a farming community, there wasn't a lot of glamour there and I felt very ordinary and plain.
"Lingerie is one of the things that came into play when I was starting to create my own mystique and glamour."
Von Teese added that finding your inner-sexiness is about finding your "comfort zone and hopefully the lingerie will help you do that".
Last month Wonderbra unveiled a giant mosaic of thousands of "real" women flaunting their cleavages to promote its new D to G cup range of bras.
At the end of last year the lingerie company created a spoof viral of the Cadbury's Gorilla ad campaign, replacing the gorilla with a woman playing the drums wearing a Wonderbra.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- COPYWRITER - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northampton
- Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London