Dita Von Teese stars as sexy scientist in Wonderbra viral
LONDON - Burlesque star Dita Von Teese takes on the role of a scientist who discovers the gene for sexiness in a mock sci-fi viral for her new Wonderbra range.
Von Teese plays the part of a mousy blonde called Heather, a committed but uninspired scientist who dreams all day of being glamorous.
By chance Von Teese discovers the gene for sexiness, a Wonderbra, and transforms into the Burlesque version of herself.
Von Teese celebrates by dancing around showcasing the new Wonderbra by Dita Von Teese range, which launches across Europe from September 23.
The viral was added to YouTube yesterday and has already been viewed over 5,000 times. It follows a teaser, which launched earlier this month with a small clip from the ad.
Von Teese said: "It's a really fun film and represents a stripped down but exaggerated version of my real life: I was a little blonde growing up in a farming community, there wasn't a lot of glamour there and I felt very ordinary and plain.
"Lingerie is one of the things that came into play when I was starting to create my own mystique and glamour."
Von Teese added that finding your inner-sexiness is about finding your "comfort zone and hopefully the lingerie will help you do that".
Last month Wonderbra unveiled a giant mosaic of thousands of "real" women flaunting their cleavages to promote its new D to G cup range of bras.
At the end of last year the lingerie company created a spoof viral of the Cadbury's Gorilla ad campaign, replacing the gorilla with a woman playing the drums wearing a Wonderbra.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...