WPP Digital acquires stake in Proclivity Systems
LONDON - WPP Digital has acquired a minority stake in Proclivity Systems, a predictive analytics platform for online marketers and merchandisers.
Headquartered in New York, Proclivity is the developer of a platform that provides predictive insight into online shopping and purchasing behaviour for advanced target marketing and merchandising.
WPP joins lead investor Fung Capital USA Investments and the Pilot Group as a stakeholder in the company.
WPP said that this investment continues its strategy of investing in more targeted and measurable forms of advertising and strengthening its capabilities in digital media technologies.
Last month WPP acquired a 12.82% share of IGA Limited, the Cayman Island-based parent company of InGame Ad Interactive Technology.
InGame Ad, which operates from Shanghai, is an in-game advertising network, providing advertisers with access to consumers through a portfolio of online and mobile games.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...