WPP Digital acquires stake in Proclivity Systems
LONDON - WPP Digital has acquired a minority stake in Proclivity Systems, a predictive analytics platform for online marketers and merchandisers.
Headquartered in New York, Proclivity is the developer of a platform that provides predictive insight into online shopping and purchasing behaviour for advanced target marketing and merchandising.
WPP joins lead investor Fung Capital USA Investments and the Pilot Group as a stakeholder in the company.
WPP said that this investment continues its strategy of investing in more targeted and measurable forms of advertising and strengthening its capabilities in digital media technologies.
Last month WPP acquired a 12.82% share of IGA Limited, the Cayman Island-based parent company of InGame Ad Interactive Technology.
InGame Ad, which operates from Shanghai, is an in-game advertising network, providing advertisers with access to consumers through a portfolio of online and mobile games.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London