TBWA forms digital agency for Adidas
LONDON - TBWA\Worldwide is to launch a new agency called Riot to run the global Adidas digital account.
Adidas...TBWA\Worldwide launches new digital agency
Based in Amsterdam, it will be headed by Colleen DeCourcy, TBWA’s global digital creative director, who will relocate from New York to the Dutch capital, and Chris Mendola, the founder of 180.
Similar to WPP’s Team HSBC offering, it will bring together businesses and talent from around the TBWA\ network and the wider Omnicom group, including 180, to service the sportswear manufacturer’s business.
The network is understood to have beaten Avenue A|Razorfish, Droga 5 and Isobar in a final pitch.
The digital win came a week after 180 lost a pitch for Adidas’ global running account.
The business, on which 180 was the incumbent agency, was handed to iris worldwide, which will now manage strategy, advertising, retail and experiential marketing for the brand’s running products.
Last month, Adidas announced it would take part in a new initiative with Facebook in the US that will see the social networking site trialling an interactive advertising service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PR Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 per annum, Lowestoft
- Creative Recruitment Consultant (Freelance Specialist) Â– Blue Skies Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Commision Scheme & Benefits , Richmond upon Thames
- Head of Marketing - Education Network Career Consultants £70000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Head of Communications, Branding and External Affairs Mission Aviation Fellowship UK 50,000 with pension of 10% salary on joining, Folkestone