TBWA forms digital agency for Adidas
LONDON - TBWA\Worldwide is to launch a new agency called Riot to run the global Adidas digital account.
Adidas...TBWA\Worldwide launches new digital agency
Based in Amsterdam, it will be headed by Colleen DeCourcy, TBWA’s global digital creative director, who will relocate from New York to the Dutch capital, and Chris Mendola, the founder of 180.
Similar to WPP’s Team HSBC offering, it will bring together businesses and talent from around the TBWA\ network and the wider Omnicom group, including 180, to service the sportswear manufacturer’s business.
The network is understood to have beaten Avenue A|Razorfish, Droga 5 and Isobar in a final pitch.
The digital win came a week after 180 lost a pitch for Adidas’ global running account.
The business, on which 180 was the incumbent agency, was handed to iris worldwide, which will now manage strategy, advertising, retail and experiential marketing for the brand’s running products.
Last month, Adidas announced it would take part in a new initiative with Facebook in the US that will see the social networking site trialling an interactive advertising service.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...