Money-off deal for Muller Vitality yogurt
LONDON - Muller has launched a money-off promotion to drive awareness and trial of its Vitality yogurts and yogurt drinks.
A door-drop campaign by agency The Big Kick, targeting customers of rival product Actimel, begins this month. Half a million consumers will receive a coupon for a Vitality drink six-pack.
An eight-week sampling campaign at supermarkets and in city centres nationwide will run until the end of the month and distribute coupons. An on-pack flash will drive consumers to the website where they can learn more about the range's healthy properties and download a half-price Vitality drinks coupon.
Mintel reported that the yogurt, fromage frais and drinking yogurt market grew by three per cent in 2007 to an estimated £1.4 billion. Muller Vitality was said to have a 14 per cent share of the yogurt drinks market and a two per cent share of the yogurt market that year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)