Money-off deal for Muller Vitality yogurt
LONDON - Muller has launched a money-off promotion to drive awareness and trial of its Vitality yogurts and yogurt drinks.
A door-drop campaign by agency The Big Kick, targeting customers of rival product Actimel, begins this month. Half a million consumers will receive a coupon for a Vitality drink six-pack.
An eight-week sampling campaign at supermarkets and in city centres nationwide will run until the end of the month and distribute coupons. An on-pack flash will drive consumers to the website where they can learn more about the range's healthy properties and download a half-price Vitality drinks coupon.
Mintel reported that the yogurt, fromage frais and drinking yogurt market grew by three per cent in 2007 to an estimated £1.4 billion. Muller Vitality was said to have a 14 per cent share of the yogurt drinks market and a two per cent share of the yogurt market that year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire