Money-off deal for Muller Vitality yogurt
LONDON - Muller has launched a money-off promotion to drive awareness and trial of its Vitality yogurts and yogurt drinks.
A door-drop campaign by agency The Big Kick, targeting customers of rival product Actimel, begins this month. Half a million consumers will receive a coupon for a Vitality drink six-pack.
An eight-week sampling campaign at supermarkets and in city centres nationwide will run until the end of the month and distribute coupons. An on-pack flash will drive consumers to the website where they can learn more about the range's healthy properties and download a half-price Vitality drinks coupon.
Mintel reported that the yogurt, fromage frais and drinking yogurt market grew by three per cent in 2007 to an estimated £1.4 billion. Muller Vitality was said to have a 14 per cent share of the yogurt drinks market and a two per cent share of the yogurt market that year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)