Money-off deal for Muller Vitality yogurt
LONDON - Muller has launched a money-off promotion to drive awareness and trial of its Vitality yogurts and yogurt drinks.
A door-drop campaign by agency The Big Kick, targeting customers of rival product Actimel, begins this month. Half a million consumers will receive a coupon for a Vitality drink six-pack.
An eight-week sampling campaign at supermarkets and in city centres nationwide will run until the end of the month and distribute coupons. An on-pack flash will drive consumers to the website where they can learn more about the range's healthy properties and download a half-price Vitality drinks coupon.
Mintel reported that the yogurt, fromage frais and drinking yogurt market grew by three per cent in 2007 to an estimated £1.4 billion. Muller Vitality was said to have a 14 per cent share of the yogurt drinks market and a two per cent share of the yogurt market that year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)