Money-off deal for Muller Vitality yogurt
LONDON - Muller has launched a money-off promotion to drive awareness and trial of its Vitality yogurts and yogurt drinks.
A door-drop campaign by agency The Big Kick, targeting customers of rival product Actimel, begins this month. Half a million consumers will receive a coupon for a Vitality drink six-pack.
An eight-week sampling campaign at supermarkets and in city centres nationwide will run until the end of the month and distribute coupons. An on-pack flash will drive consumers to the website where they can learn more about the range's healthy properties and download a half-price Vitality drinks coupon.
Mintel reported that the yogurt, fromage frais and drinking yogurt market grew by three per cent in 2007 to an estimated £1.4 billion. Muller Vitality was said to have a 14 per cent share of the yogurt drinks market and a two per cent share of the yogurt market that year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)