Raunchy Champagne ad banned for seduction link
LONDON - A sexy ad for Saile and Sabga Champagne has been banned for linking alcohol with seduction.
Saile & Sabga...ad banned
The magazine ad featured a black-and-white image of a scantily clad man and woman on a boat.
The woman, with her legs spread apart, was pictured pouring Champagne on to the man's bare chest.
The Advertising Standards Authority today said: "We considered that readers of the ad were likely to infer that her motive for doing so was seduction.
"We considered that the handling of Champagne in this way would be seen by readers as a metaphor for seduction."
It ordered that the ad was not shown again in its current form.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire