Raunchy Champagne ad banned for seduction link
LONDON - A sexy ad for Saile and Sabga Champagne has been banned for linking alcohol with seduction.
Saile & Sabga...ad banned
The magazine ad featured a black-and-white image of a scantily clad man and woman on a boat.
The woman, with her legs spread apart, was pictured pouring Champagne on to the man's bare chest.
The Advertising Standards Authority today said: "We considered that readers of the ad were likely to infer that her motive for doing so was seduction.
"We considered that the handling of Champagne in this way would be seen by readers as a metaphor for seduction."
It ordered that the ad was not shown again in its current form.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London