Raunchy Champagne ad banned for seduction link
LONDON - A sexy ad for Saile and Sabga Champagne has been banned for linking alcohol with seduction.
Saile & Sabga...ad banned
The magazine ad featured a black-and-white image of a scantily clad man and woman on a boat.
The woman, with her legs spread apart, was pictured pouring Champagne on to the man's bare chest.
The Advertising Standards Authority today said: "We considered that readers of the ad were likely to infer that her motive for doing so was seduction.
"We considered that the handling of Champagne in this way would be seen by readers as a metaphor for seduction."
It ordered that the ad was not shown again in its current form.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London