Marisa Miller fronts new Harley-Davidson campaign
MILWAUKEE - Harley-Davidson has teamed up with US supermodel Marisa Miller in a new marketing campaign to launch the V-Rod Muscle motorcycle.
Kicking off on October 13, the print campaign features the former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model stretched atop the V-Rod Muscle, and will run in lifestyle magazines GQ, Esquire, Complex, Road & Track and Trader.
Ads will make use of new SnapTell technology, which provides access to exclusive content upon photographing the ad with a mobile phone camera.
The campaign was pre-launched on October 6 on Harley-Davidson's official YouTube channel, with a "making of" video showing a behind the scenes look at the Marisa Miller photo shoot.
Mark-Hans Richer, senior vice-president and chief marketing officer for Harley-Davidson, said: "The V-Road Muscle stands out in a crowd of copies and generic motorcycle profiles. It stretches the very definition of what it means to be a Harley-Davidson motorcycle."
Miller said: "To represent such an iconic American brand is incredible. I have grown up watching my dad and uncle ride Harleys. It's amazing to circle back at this point in my career, and work with a brand I have so much respect for."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire