Marisa Miller fronts new Harley-Davidson campaign
MILWAUKEE - Harley-Davidson has teamed up with US supermodel Marisa Miller in a new marketing campaign to launch the V-Rod Muscle motorcycle.
Kicking off on October 13, the print campaign features the former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model stretched atop the V-Rod Muscle, and will run in lifestyle magazines GQ, Esquire, Complex, Road & Track and Trader.
Ads will make use of new SnapTell technology, which provides access to exclusive content upon photographing the ad with a mobile phone camera.
The campaign was pre-launched on October 6 on Harley-Davidson's official YouTube channel, with a "making of" video showing a behind the scenes look at the Marisa Miller photo shoot.
Mark-Hans Richer, senior vice-president and chief marketing officer for Harley-Davidson, said: "The V-Road Muscle stands out in a crowd of copies and generic motorcycle profiles. It stretches the very definition of what it means to be a Harley-Davidson motorcycle."
Miller said: "To represent such an iconic American brand is incredible. I have grown up watching my dad and uncle ride Harleys. It's amazing to circle back at this point in my career, and work with a brand I have so much respect for."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London