Mediaedge:cia wins coveted Fresh Media award
LONDON - Mediaedge:cia was crowned agency of the year at the Fresh Media Awards for regional media planning and buying in Manchester last night (Thursday), for its work with Morrisons.
PHD North was awarded the Grand Prix for a campaign for the North West Development Agency. The two and a half-minute film, starring Neil Morrisey, Johnny Vegas and Badly Drawn Boy, premiered in London and then aired in art house cinemas across the country.
IPC Media's South Bank team won the award for media sales team of the year and the award for national print media of the year.
CBS Outdoor picked up the gongs for innovative sales pitch or promotion. CBS Outdoor UKDnA won prizes for sales promotion and media brand proposition. CBS Outdoor UKDnA also won the award for outdoor media of the year.
Feather Brooksbank, last year's winner of agency of the year, won the award for use of planning and research for the weightloss programme LighterLife, as well as the prize for a targeted campaign project and award for a collaboration project.
As part of their prize Mediaedge:cia, PHD North and IPC's names were displayed on the City Gateway Media screen in Manchester's Piccadilly.
More information is available at www.freshmediaawards.co.uk.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall