ESPN360.com to offer live links to American sport leagues
LONDON - Sports network ESPN has launched its online video player ESPN360.com in the UK, which airs live streams from major American sports associations the NHL and NCAA basketball and football.
The on-demand content is available through a range of subscription packages, ranging from £7.99 per month to £54.99 for complete access.
ESPN360.com will also offer on-demand access to ESPN's original studio programmes including 'Pardon the Interruption', 'Around the Horn' and 'Mike and Mike in the Morning'.
Free services such as news and highlights from all other American sports leagues, including Major League Baseball (MLB), NFL and the X Games, which features skateboarding, will also be available.
Lynne Frank, managing director of ESPN, Europe, Middle East and Africa, said: "This robust broadband service delivers a comprehensive line-up of games, highlights and news through an easy-to-use site, which offers tremendous value to sports fans.
"We've already seen strong interest and subscriptions in Europe for this product and we'll continue to bring the best broadband experience to fans by marrying technological advancement and quality programming."
ESPN360.com launched across 40 countries in continental Europe in January 2008.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)