ESPN launches new online video player
LONDON - ESPN is launching a new online video player, ESPN360.com, which it claims is the first broadband site providing live and on-demand coverage of leading US sports in the UK.
ESPN360.com: new online video player
ESPN360.com was launched in more than 40 countries in continental Europe in January offering free news, highlights, analysis and interviews from the National Hockey League, Major League Baseball, National Football League, golf, tennis and X Games.
It features coverage on a subscription basis, including live streaming and on-demand access, to more than 1,000 NHL regular season games, the Playoffs and the Stanley Cup Final. Also available are more than 200 live and on-demand NCAA Football regular season and bowl games and 200 NCAA Basketball games from the beginning of the season in November.
ESPN360.com additionally offers on-demand access to ESPN's studio programmes such as Pardon the Interruption, Around the Horn and Mike and Mike in the Morning.
"This robust broadband service delivers a comprehensive line-up of games, highlights and news through an easy-to-use site, which offers tremendous value to sports fans," said Lynne Frank, managing director of ESPN, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)