ESPN launches new online video player
LONDON - ESPN is launching a new online video player, ESPN360.com, which it claims is the first broadband site providing live and on-demand coverage of leading US sports in the UK.
ESPN360.com: new online video player
ESPN360.com was launched in more than 40 countries in continental Europe in January offering free news, highlights, analysis and interviews from the National Hockey League, Major League Baseball, National Football League, golf, tennis and X Games.
It features coverage on a subscription basis, including live streaming and on-demand access, to more than 1,000 NHL regular season games, the Playoffs and the Stanley Cup Final. Also available are more than 200 live and on-demand NCAA Football regular season and bowl games and 200 NCAA Basketball games from the beginning of the season in November.
ESPN360.com additionally offers on-demand access to ESPN's studio programmes such as Pardon the Interruption, Around the Horn and Mike and Mike in the Morning.
"This robust broadband service delivers a comprehensive line-up of games, highlights and news through an easy-to-use site, which offers tremendous value to sports fans," said Lynne Frank, managing director of ESPN, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire