Damien Hirst provides artwork for Brit band The Hours
LONDON - British band The Hours have launched a new website featuring images by Damien Hirst and designed by digital creative marketing agency Hyperlaunch, ahead of their October tour and second album due in early 2009.
Hirst, whose interchangeable images are featured across the site, has previously supplied the band with artwork from his 'For The Love Of God' collection which was used on CD covers and posters.
The site provides fans with an online base from which they can access information and news about The Hours. Signing up enables them to win prizes, receive member-only bonuses, and contribute to the site which also features information about upcoming and archived gigs, music downloads and a blog written by the band. An integrated shop is also in the pipeline.
Gabby Chelmicka, from the band's Is Good label, said: "It's great to finally see the site go live after a lot of hard work by Hyperlaunch.
"The site gives The Hours fans some great content and will help keep them engaged with the band in the run up to the album launch next year."
The Hours are supporting Oasis at Belfast Odyssey Arena on October 29 and 30.
Hyperlaunch was launched in 2001 by Jon Morgan, James Humphrey and Mark Birch. Clients include Channel 4, Warner Bros, Universal Music and Harper Collins.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex