Damien Hirst provides artwork for Brit band The Hours
LONDON - British band The Hours have launched a new website featuring images by Damien Hirst and designed by digital creative marketing agency Hyperlaunch, ahead of their October tour and second album due in early 2009.
Hirst, whose interchangeable images are featured across the site, has previously supplied the band with artwork from his 'For The Love Of God' collection which was used on CD covers and posters.
The site provides fans with an online base from which they can access information and news about The Hours. Signing up enables them to win prizes, receive member-only bonuses, and contribute to the site which also features information about upcoming and archived gigs, music downloads and a blog written by the band. An integrated shop is also in the pipeline.
Gabby Chelmicka, from the band's Is Good label, said: "It's great to finally see the site go live after a lot of hard work by Hyperlaunch.
"The site gives The Hours fans some great content and will help keep them engaged with the band in the run up to the album launch next year."
The Hours are supporting Oasis at Belfast Odyssey Arena on October 29 and 30.
Hyperlaunch was launched in 2001 by Jon Morgan, James Humphrey and Mark Birch. Clients include Channel 4, Warner Bros, Universal Music and Harper Collins.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager createselect circa £28K pa, depending on experience, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...