Burger King revamps website
LONDON - Burger King has revamped its website at burgerking.com to bring to life its 'Have it Your Way' motto.
New Burger King website
Developed by Pancentric, the burger chain has included more nutrition and allergen data for users to make informed choices about the products they are ordering. The new site also includes a Google maps store locator, copies of the latest TV ads, a description of new menu items and downloadable discount vouchers.
Over the coming months, the site is to include more specific local restaurant information, an improved virtual press office and dedicated recruitment pages designed to attract new employees.
Odette Sullivan, communications manager for Burger King said: 'We know that online media is one of the best routes to reaching our target audience and have responded to this by developing out digital strategy over the last year. The new website is an extension of this and is designed to educate and inform customers about the quality of our menu items and the ingredients we use.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)