Burger King revamps website
LONDON - Burger King has revamped its website at burgerking.com to bring to life its 'Have it Your Way' motto.
New Burger King website
Developed by Pancentric, the burger chain has included more nutrition and allergen data for users to make informed choices about the products they are ordering. The new site also includes a Google maps store locator, copies of the latest TV ads, a description of new menu items and downloadable discount vouchers.
Over the coming months, the site is to include more specific local restaurant information, an improved virtual press office and dedicated recruitment pages designed to attract new employees.
Odette Sullivan, communications manager for Burger King said: 'We know that online media is one of the best routes to reaching our target audience and have responded to this by developing out digital strategy over the last year. The new website is an extension of this and is designed to educate and inform customers about the quality of our menu items and the ingredients we use.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London