Burger King revamps website
LONDON - Burger King has revamped its website at burgerking.com to bring to life its 'Have it Your Way' motto.
New Burger King website
Developed by Pancentric, the burger chain has included more nutrition and allergen data for users to make informed choices about the products they are ordering. The new site also includes a Google maps store locator, copies of the latest TV ads, a description of new menu items and downloadable discount vouchers.
Over the coming months, the site is to include more specific local restaurant information, an improved virtual press office and dedicated recruitment pages designed to attract new employees.
Odette Sullivan, communications manager for Burger King said: 'We know that online media is one of the best routes to reaching our target audience and have responded to this by developing out digital strategy over the last year. The new website is an extension of this and is designed to educate and inform customers about the quality of our menu items and the ingredients we use.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire