Burger King revamps website
LONDON - Burger King has revamped its website at burgerking.com to bring to life its 'Have it Your Way' motto.
New Burger King website
Developed by Pancentric, the burger chain has included more nutrition and allergen data for users to make informed choices about the products they are ordering. The new site also includes a Google maps store locator, copies of the latest TV ads, a description of new menu items and downloadable discount vouchers.
Over the coming months, the site is to include more specific local restaurant information, an improved virtual press office and dedicated recruitment pages designed to attract new employees.
Odette Sullivan, communications manager for Burger King said: 'We know that online media is one of the best routes to reaching our target audience and have responded to this by developing out digital strategy over the last year. The new website is an extension of this and is designed to educate and inform customers about the quality of our menu items and the ingredients we use.'
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...