Moet delivers crystal-clad champagne in time for Christmas
LONDON - Moet & Chandon will give consumers the chance to buy personalised bottles of champagne with words formed from Swarovski crystals at its temporary central London boutique, which will launch on December 3.
The Atelier Moet will be the UK's first temporary champagne store, open from December 3-28, offering unique Christmas gifts through its bottle personalisation service.
Consumers will be able to visit the temporary space, located at 70 New Bond Street, London, to buy a bottle of Moët & Chandon champagne, hand-customised with a requested name, monogram or the date of the customer's choice made with Crystallised Swarovski Elements.
They will be able to purchase a 75cl bottle and arrange for home delivery the next day for £50. Alternatively customers can watch the artisans at work in the boutique applying the crystals by hand and take the bottle away with them for £75.
Larger formats will also be available, up to the 1500cl Nebuchadnezzar bottle, and customers will also be able to order over the phone.
Sally Warmington, Moët & Chandon brand director, said: "As the UK's favourite champagne we are thrilled to offer this unique gifting idea to consumers who want to give their loved ones and friends something a little different to celebrate this year."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Mobile Developer - £40-50K P/A, with benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd £40-50K P/A, with benefits, Colchester - Essex
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East region