LG plays down on 'Life's Good' tagline due to credit crunch
LONDON - LG Electronics is playing down its 'Life's Good' tagline in its latest campaign, in response to the gloomy economic climate.
LG: Life's Good
Its latest ads focus instead on products that make life easier. Marketing director Andrew Warner said the drive would dramatise 'insights that people can relate to' because 'life actually isn't that good right now'.
The activity is intended to prompt 18- to 35-year-olds to 'reappraise' the brand.
Products such as the Renoir eight-megapixel camera phone are part of a wider focus on 'categories of products', which also include TVs and steam washing machines. The campaign features a 3-D logo, print ads, online blogging activity and a radio sketch series featuring comic duo Adam & Joe.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)