LG plays down on 'Life's Good' tagline due to credit crunch
LONDON - LG Electronics is playing down its 'Life's Good' tagline in its latest campaign, in response to the gloomy economic climate.
LG: Life's Good
Its latest ads focus instead on products that make life easier. Marketing director Andrew Warner said the drive would dramatise 'insights that people can relate to' because 'life actually isn't that good right now'.
The activity is intended to prompt 18- to 35-year-olds to 'reappraise' the brand.
Products such as the Renoir eight-megapixel camera phone are part of a wider focus on 'categories of products', which also include TVs and steam washing machines. The campaign features a 3-D logo, print ads, online blogging activity and a radio sketch series featuring comic duo Adam & Joe.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing and Design Assiatnt Stopgap £20000 - £24000 per annum, South East England
- LEAD UX DESIGNER - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £58-60K + BONUS + BENEFIT Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Lancashire