LG plays down on 'Life's Good' tagline due to credit crunch
LONDON - LG Electronics is playing down its 'Life's Good' tagline in its latest campaign, in response to the gloomy economic climate.
LG: Life's Good
Its latest ads focus instead on products that make life easier. Marketing director Andrew Warner said the drive would dramatise 'insights that people can relate to' because 'life actually isn't that good right now'.
The activity is intended to prompt 18- to 35-year-olds to 'reappraise' the brand.
Products such as the Renoir eight-megapixel camera phone are part of a wider focus on 'categories of products', which also include TVs and steam washing machines. The campaign features a 3-D logo, print ads, online blogging activity and a radio sketch series featuring comic duo Adam & Joe.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, Gloucestershire
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...