Europcar selects Bigmouthmedia to handle search
LONDON - Europcar has awarded Bigmouthmedia its search marketing account to boost site traffic in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Portugal.
Lyndsay Menzies, Bigmouthmedia's UK managing director, said the task promised to be challenging as the market was highly competitive with the agency having to work in a variety of languages. "It's the kind of contract you can really get your teeth into and we're looking forward to meeting it head on."
Guirec Grand-Clement, Europcar's global sales and marketing director, said: "Search engine optimisation is an ever-changing area that requires a special blend of skill and experience.
"Europcar selected Bigmouthmedia for its industry-leading status and unique multilingual capabilities, which makes them the perfect partner to help move us forward online."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)