Europcar selects Bigmouthmedia to handle search
LONDON - Europcar has awarded Bigmouthmedia its search marketing account to boost site traffic in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Portugal.
Lyndsay Menzies, Bigmouthmedia's UK managing director, said the task promised to be challenging as the market was highly competitive with the agency having to work in a variety of languages. "It's the kind of contract you can really get your teeth into and we're looking forward to meeting it head on."
Guirec Grand-Clement, Europcar's global sales and marketing director, said: "Search engine optimisation is an ever-changing area that requires a special blend of skill and experience.
"Europcar selected Bigmouthmedia for its industry-leading status and unique multilingual capabilities, which makes them the perfect partner to help move us forward online."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)