Europcar selects Bigmouthmedia to handle search
LONDON - Europcar has awarded Bigmouthmedia its search marketing account to boost site traffic in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Portugal.
Lyndsay Menzies, Bigmouthmedia's UK managing director, said the task promised to be challenging as the market was highly competitive with the agency having to work in a variety of languages. "It's the kind of contract you can really get your teeth into and we're looking forward to meeting it head on."
Guirec Grand-Clement, Europcar's global sales and marketing director, said: "Search engine optimisation is an ever-changing area that requires a special blend of skill and experience.
"Europcar selected Bigmouthmedia for its industry-leading status and unique multilingual capabilities, which makes them the perfect partner to help move us forward online."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Partnerships Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus , London