Europcar selects Bigmouthmedia to handle search
LONDON - Europcar has awarded Bigmouthmedia its search marketing account to boost site traffic in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Portugal.
Lyndsay Menzies, Bigmouthmedia's UK managing director, said the task promised to be challenging as the market was highly competitive with the agency having to work in a variety of languages. "It's the kind of contract you can really get your teeth into and we're looking forward to meeting it head on."
Guirec Grand-Clement, Europcar's global sales and marketing director, said: "Search engine optimisation is an ever-changing area that requires a special blend of skill and experience.
"Europcar selected Bigmouthmedia for its industry-leading status and unique multilingual capabilities, which makes them the perfect partner to help move us forward online."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- SENIOR COPYWRITER Live Recruitment £40000 - £negotiable per annum + Benefits, Middlesex
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 +, West London
- Broadcast Planning/Buying Account Manager Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London