Saatchi & Saatchi embark on first campaign for Cadbury Creme Egg
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi launch their first work for Cadbury Creme Egg since being assigned the account in July 2008.
The agency has created an integrated campaign, which breaks tomorrow with a TV ad called 'Lesson'. The spot takes place in a classroom bustling with Cadbury Creme Eggs eager to learn about Goo-ology.
Director of strategy at Saatchi & Saatchi, Richard Huntingdon, said: "The Creme Egg season opens on the first of January so it's time to remind everyone to 'unleash the goo'."
The campaign aims to remind consumers that Creme Egg is only available for a limited time in the run-up to Easter.
Digital media sites will showcase the work, with posters, escalator panels and T sides at Piccadilly station being animated with the campaign. In addition outdoor activity will encourage people waiting at bus stops to 'release the goo' themselves by taking part in an interactive game.
PHD handles media planning and buying.
Phil Rumbol, Cadbury, said: "Creme Egg is one of our most iconic and popular brands. Our consumers get really excited about Creme Egg season and we believe this campaign will build on that excitement."
This campaign signals the first work Saatchi & Saatchi have created, since they and Fallon were appointed to the Cadbury brands that came out of Publicis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London