Iggy Pop fronts Swiftcover insurance ad
LONDON - The rock star Iggy Pop is the face of a new ad campaign for Swiftcover.com insurance.
The campaign, by MWO, broke on Sunday with a 30-second TV execution.
The ad shows Pop lauding the benefits of Swiftcover, which enables him to locate his important documents more easily.
Tina Shortle, the marketing director at Swiftcover.com, said: "The new campaign is an exciting step for Swiftcover.com and one which we think will create great stand out in this highly competitive marketplace."
Swiftcover will also sponsor Sky's 2009 sci-fi season, and will run radio, outdoor and online executions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)