Iggy Pop fronts Swiftcover insurance ad
LONDON - The rock star Iggy Pop is the face of a new ad campaign for Swiftcover.com insurance.
The campaign, by MWO, broke on Sunday with a 30-second TV execution.
The ad shows Pop lauding the benefits of Swiftcover, which enables him to locate his important documents more easily.
Tina Shortle, the marketing director at Swiftcover.com, said: "The new campaign is an exciting step for Swiftcover.com and one which we think will create great stand out in this highly competitive marketplace."
Swiftcover will also sponsor Sky's 2009 sci-fi season, and will run radio, outdoor and online executions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)