Iggy Pop fronts Swiftcover insurance ad
LONDON - The rock star Iggy Pop is the face of a new ad campaign for Swiftcover.com insurance.
The campaign, by MWO, broke on Sunday with a 30-second TV execution.
The ad shows Pop lauding the benefits of Swiftcover, which enables him to locate his important documents more easily.
Tina Shortle, the marketing director at Swiftcover.com, said: "The new campaign is an exciting step for Swiftcover.com and one which we think will create great stand out in this highly competitive marketplace."
Swiftcover will also sponsor Sky's 2009 sci-fi season, and will run radio, outdoor and online executions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London