Iggy Pop fronts Swiftcover insurance ad
LONDON - The rock star Iggy Pop is the face of a new ad campaign for Swiftcover.com insurance.
The campaign, by MWO, broke on Sunday with a 30-second TV execution.
The ad shows Pop lauding the benefits of Swiftcover, which enables him to locate his important documents more easily.
Tina Shortle, the marketing director at Swiftcover.com, said: "The new campaign is an exciting step for Swiftcover.com and one which we think will create great stand out in this highly competitive marketplace."
Swiftcover will also sponsor Sky's 2009 sci-fi season, and will run radio, outdoor and online executions.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...