Iggy Pop fronts Swiftcover insurance ad
LONDON - The rock star Iggy Pop is the face of a new ad campaign for Swiftcover.com insurance.
The campaign, by MWO, broke on Sunday with a 30-second TV execution.
The ad shows Pop lauding the benefits of Swiftcover, which enables him to locate his important documents more easily.
Tina Shortle, the marketing director at Swiftcover.com, said: "The new campaign is an exciting step for Swiftcover.com and one which we think will create great stand out in this highly competitive marketplace."
Swiftcover will also sponsor Sky's 2009 sci-fi season, and will run radio, outdoor and online executions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)