Puma creates virtual retro wardrobe app
LONDON - Puma has created an online application that lets users upload their personal photos to mix and match with past Puma clothing styles as part of its "I am 60" campaign.
The Puma Past Masher, made by Beam Interactive, lets users create their own personalised fashion model where they can try out different styles from the 1940s through to the 1990s.
Dave Batista, partner at Beam, said: "There's something irresistible and addictive about being able to quickly see how you or a friend looks in all kinds of styles from the past 60 years.
"The idea was to make it easy to achieve a natural looking visual -- the kind that makes people smile or even freak out a bit."
Personal notes and comments can be added to custom-designed images, which can then be exported to Facebook and Flickr.
Puma also features the most recent creations on its website.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)