Cadbury Creme Egg launches touchscreen bus shelter game
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi has transformed a number of UK bus shelters into interactive games based on a fairground stall, where travellers can bash Cadbury Creme Eggs.
The agency, which released new TV ads for the brand at Christmas, has created a game which turns the shelters into touch-screen fairground stalls.
Travellers must bash as many digital falling eggs as possible in 20 seconds, in order to release their goo.
The new interactive ads will appear at bus shelters in London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Nottingham, Sheffield and York.
All media for the campaign has been planned and bought by PHD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Senior Data Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant Hanson Search Competitive, London