Cadbury Creme Egg launches touchscreen bus shelter game
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi has transformed a number of UK bus shelters into interactive games based on a fairground stall, where travellers can bash Cadbury Creme Eggs.
The agency, which released new TV ads for the brand at Christmas, has created a game which turns the shelters into touch-screen fairground stalls.
Travellers must bash as many digital falling eggs as possible in 20 seconds, in order to release their goo.
The new interactive ads will appear at bus shelters in London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Nottingham, Sheffield and York.
All media for the campaign has been planned and bought by PHD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England