Cadbury Creme Egg launches touchscreen bus shelter game
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi has transformed a number of UK bus shelters into interactive games based on a fairground stall, where travellers can bash Cadbury Creme Eggs.
The agency, which released new TV ads for the brand at Christmas, has created a game which turns the shelters into touch-screen fairground stalls.
Travellers must bash as many digital falling eggs as possible in 20 seconds, in order to release their goo.
The new interactive ads will appear at bus shelters in London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Nottingham, Sheffield and York.
All media for the campaign has been planned and bought by PHD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)