New US Skittles ad is tailor-made for success
LONDON - TBWA\Chiat\Day New York has released a new ad for the confectionery brand Skittles in the US.
The creative work, called "tailor", features a man being fitted for a suit in front of three conjoined mirrors.
Each contains a reflection of three men of different nationalities who proceed to copy the actions of the customer.
One of the reflected men then takes out a packet of Skittles. The protagonist then realises that he isn’t eating Skittles, at which point the tailor launches into a heated argument with the reflection.
The man in the mirror ends the argument by kicking and smashing his section of the mirror. The tailor turns to the protagonist and laughs it off.
The strapline reads: "Reflect the rainbow. Taste the rainbow."
To create an innovative take on the Skittles: reflect the rainbow campaign
TBWA\Chiat\Day New York
Executive creative director
Group creative director
Ian Reichenthal, Scott Vitrone
The Mill / NY
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London