New US Skittles ad is tailor-made for success
LONDON - TBWA\Chiat\Day New York has released a new ad for the confectionery brand Skittles in the US.
The creative work, called "tailor", features a man being fitted for a suit in front of three conjoined mirrors.
Each contains a reflection of three men of different nationalities who proceed to copy the actions of the customer.
One of the reflected men then takes out a packet of Skittles. The protagonist then realises that he isn’t eating Skittles, at which point the tailor launches into a heated argument with the reflection.
The man in the mirror ends the argument by kicking and smashing his section of the mirror. The tailor turns to the protagonist and laughs it off.
The strapline reads: "Reflect the rainbow. Taste the rainbow."
To create an innovative take on the Skittles: reflect the rainbow campaign
TBWA\Chiat\Day New York
Executive creative director
Group creative director
Ian Reichenthal, Scott Vitrone
The Mill / NY
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)