Model roughs up boyfriend in racy Agent Provocateur ad
LONDON - Burberry model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley thumps her boyfriend in a steamy Agent Provocateur film to remind men not to forget Valentine's Day.
After finding out that her boyfriend has to work late on Valentine's Day, model of the moment Huntington-Whiteley storms over to his office dressed only in Agent Provocateur underwear and a trench coat to teach him a lesson.
Huntington-Whiteley, who is dating Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood's son Tyrone, has also modelled for Burberry and Victoria's Secret, as well as gracing the cover of Vogue last year.
The 21-year-old has been hailed as the new Kate Moss, who also modelled for Agent Provocateur, and she replaced Agyness Deyn last year as the star of Burberry's autumn/winter ads.
She posed with actor Sam Riley, who played the lead role of Ian Curtis in the film 'Control', a biopic about the lead singer of the 1970s post-punk band Joy Division.
Geldof posed with her friend Daisy Lowe in the ads dressed as a priestess in suspenders.
The second part of the campaign featured model Alice Dellal swinging from a chandelier and Pixie Geldof and Helena Christensen in a food fight.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...