Model roughs up boyfriend in racy Agent Provocateur ad
LONDON - Burberry model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley thumps her boyfriend in a steamy Agent Provocateur film to remind men not to forget Valentine's Day.
After finding out that her boyfriend has to work late on Valentine's Day, model of the moment Huntington-Whiteley storms over to his office dressed only in Agent Provocateur underwear and a trench coat to teach him a lesson.
Huntington-Whiteley, who is dating Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood's son Tyrone, has also modelled for Burberry and Victoria's Secret, as well as gracing the cover of Vogue last year.
The 21-year-old has been hailed as the new Kate Moss, who also modelled for Agent Provocateur, and she replaced Agyness Deyn last year as the star of Burberry's autumn/winter ads.
She posed with actor Sam Riley, who played the lead role of Ian Curtis in the film 'Control', a biopic about the lead singer of the 1970s post-punk band Joy Division.
Geldof posed with her friend Daisy Lowe in the ads dressed as a priestess in suspenders.
The second part of the campaign featured model Alice Dellal swinging from a chandelier and Pixie Geldof and Helena Christensen in a food fight.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £35-£45,000 , London
- Global Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London