Saatchis boss sent-up in promo short
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi has taken a satirical look at the early career path of one of its senior members of staff in order to promote its summer scholarships.
The online film features the agency's familiar ginger-haired chief executive, trying to get a job at Saatchis in 1989.
Unfortunately, the candidate makes numerous faux-pas and his cocky attitude goes down like a lead balloon with his female interviewer.
To apply for the scholarships, log on to: http://www.saatchi.co.uk/summer_scholarship.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Senior UX Designer Red Sofa London £60000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits, Greater Manchester