Saatchis boss sent-up in promo short
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi has taken a satirical look at the early career path of one of its senior members of staff in order to promote its summer scholarships.
The online film features the agency's familiar ginger-haired chief executive, trying to get a job at Saatchis in 1989.
Unfortunately, the candidate makes numerous faux-pas and his cocky attitude goes down like a lead balloon with his female interviewer.
To apply for the scholarships, log on to: http://www.saatchi.co.uk/summer_scholarship.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)