Saatchis boss sent-up in promo short
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi has taken a satirical look at the early career path of one of its senior members of staff in order to promote its summer scholarships.
The online film features the agency's familiar ginger-haired chief executive, trying to get a job at Saatchis in 1989.
Unfortunately, the candidate makes numerous faux-pas and his cocky attitude goes down like a lead balloon with his female interviewer.
To apply for the scholarships, log on to: http://www.saatchi.co.uk/summer_scholarship.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire