Saatchis boss sent-up in promo short
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi has taken a satirical look at the early career path of one of its senior members of staff in order to promote its summer scholarships.
The online film features the agency's familiar ginger-haired chief executive, trying to get a job at Saatchis in 1989.
Unfortunately, the candidate makes numerous faux-pas and his cocky attitude goes down like a lead balloon with his female interviewer.
To apply for the scholarships, log on to: http://www.saatchi.co.uk/summer_scholarship.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...