Saatchis boss sent-up in promo short
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi has taken a satirical look at the early career path of one of its senior members of staff in order to promote its summer scholarships.
The online film features the agency's familiar ginger-haired chief executive, trying to get a job at Saatchis in 1989.
Unfortunately, the candidate makes numerous faux-pas and his cocky attitude goes down like a lead balloon with his female interviewer.
To apply for the scholarships, log on to: http://www.saatchi.co.uk/summer_scholarship.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London