Christians launch anti-atheist bus campaign
LONDON - A trio of Christian groups have retaliated against The British Humanist Association's recent atheist bus campaign by booking their own pro-religious advertising on London buses.
Trinitarian Bible Society... campaign
The ads, from The Christian Party, the Trinitarian Bible Society and the Russian Orthodox Church, will run across CBS Outdoor bus sides for two weeks.
Ads from the Trinitarian Bible Society will run on 100 bus sides and carry a line from Psalm 53.1: "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God".
Last month, a campaign with the headline: "There is probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life" broke across London and other UK cities after The British Humanist Association raised £140,000 in donations to fund six weeks of activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)