Christians launch anti-atheist bus campaign
LONDON - A trio of Christian groups have retaliated against The British Humanist Association's recent atheist bus campaign by booking their own pro-religious advertising on London buses.
Trinitarian Bible Society... campaign
The ads, from The Christian Party, the Trinitarian Bible Society and the Russian Orthodox Church, will run across CBS Outdoor bus sides for two weeks.
Ads from the Trinitarian Bible Society will run on 100 bus sides and carry a line from Psalm 53.1: "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God".
Last month, a campaign with the headline: "There is probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life" broke across London and other UK cities after The British Humanist Association raised £140,000 in donations to fund six weeks of activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Partnership Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Head of Marketing Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Director/Client Partner - financial services Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience , Aylesbury