Kit Kat creates website where nothing happens
LONDON - Kit Kat is attempting to ensure that internet users take a break from the constant bombardment of complicated websites with a new brand site "where nothing happens".
KitKat... new website
Rather than reams of text, images, tabs, video content and flash animation, the site www.thefirstworldwidewebsitewerenothinghappens.com simply carries the text "The first worldwide site where nothing happens" along with the "Have a break" strapline.
However, if users spend long enough on the site, they might spot things happening, such as a bug flying across the screen.
Small print at the bottom of the site explains that if users spot anything actually happening on the site they should report it, and an e-mail address is provided for consumers to communicate any of these "bugs".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London