HL Group absorbs Freud New York
NEW YORK: HL Group is absorbing the New York operations of Freud Communications, the companies reported today. Hamilton South and Lynn Tesoro, HL Group founding partners, will manage the operations of the merged New York agency. Freud's UK offices will remain an independent business.
Freud's New York CEO Lisa Dallos will become an HL Group VP, reporting to South. Dallos said that "all clients are coming with us and most staff."
Neither Dallos nor South would discuss the agreement's finances. South noted that Freud was an "enormously talented" firm and "will be a valuable addition to our group in the US."
Freud's Los Angeles office will remain a separate office, according to a joint statement.
This article was first published on PR Week USA
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...