HL Group absorbs Freud New York
NEW YORK: HL Group is absorbing the New York operations of Freud Communications, the companies reported today. Hamilton South and Lynn Tesoro, HL Group founding partners, will manage the operations of the merged New York agency. Freud's UK offices will remain an independent business.
Freud's New York CEO Lisa Dallos will become an HL Group VP, reporting to South. Dallos said that "all clients are coming with us and most staff."
Neither Dallos nor South would discuss the agreement's finances. South noted that Freud was an "enormously talented" firm and "will be a valuable addition to our group in the US."
Freud's Los Angeles office will remain a separate office, according to a joint statement.
This article was first published on PR Week USA
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- x2 Communications Officers, Higher Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London