HL Group absorbs Freud New York
NEW YORK: HL Group is absorbing the New York operations of Freud Communications, the companies reported today. Hamilton South and Lynn Tesoro, HL Group founding partners, will manage the operations of the merged New York agency. Freud's UK offices will remain an independent business.
Freud's New York CEO Lisa Dallos will become an HL Group VP, reporting to South. Dallos said that "all clients are coming with us and most staff."
Neither Dallos nor South would discuss the agreement's finances. South noted that Freud was an "enormously talented" firm and "will be a valuable addition to our group in the US."
Freud's Los Angeles office will remain a separate office, according to a joint statement.
This article was first published on PR Week USA
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london