PHD wins Green & Black's media task
LONDON - Green & Black's, the premium chocolate brand, has appointed PHD Group to handle its £2 million media planning and buying.
Green & Blacks...appoints PHD
Rocket, the PHD Group agency, will handle communications planning for Green & Black’s, while PHD will be responsible for buying.
The appointment comes six months after PHD won the planning and buying for Cadbury, which owns Green & Black’s.
Starcom MediaVest Group previously handled the Green & Black’s business, which it retained last August despite Cadbury moving its main account into PHD.
Green & Black’s continues to use Brave as its UK ad agency.
Last October, Green & Black’s appointed Agency Republic to work on its digital strategy.
Kellie Fernandes, the head of global marketing at Green & Black’s, said: We were really impressed with their strategic thinking and their understanding of our brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £100k - 120k, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Major Players £45000 - £50000 per annum, London