PHD wins Green & Black's media task
LONDON - Green & Black's, the premium chocolate brand, has appointed PHD Group to handle its £2 million media planning and buying.
Green & Blacks...appoints PHD
Rocket, the PHD Group agency, will handle communications planning for Green & Black’s, while PHD will be responsible for buying.
The appointment comes six months after PHD won the planning and buying for Cadbury, which owns Green & Black’s.
Starcom MediaVest Group previously handled the Green & Black’s business, which it retained last August despite Cadbury moving its main account into PHD.
Green & Black’s continues to use Brave as its UK ad agency.
Last October, Green & Black’s appointed Agency Republic to work on its digital strategy.
Kellie Fernandes, the head of global marketing at Green & Black’s, said: We were really impressed with their strategic thinking and their understanding of our brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)