PHD wins Green & Black's media task
LONDON - Green & Black's, the premium chocolate brand, has appointed PHD Group to handle its £2 million media planning and buying.
Green & Blacks...appoints PHD
Rocket, the PHD Group agency, will handle communications planning for Green & Black’s, while PHD will be responsible for buying.
The appointment comes six months after PHD won the planning and buying for Cadbury, which owns Green & Black’s.
Starcom MediaVest Group previously handled the Green & Black’s business, which it retained last August despite Cadbury moving its main account into PHD.
Green & Black’s continues to use Brave as its UK ad agency.
Last October, Green & Black’s appointed Agency Republic to work on its digital strategy.
Kellie Fernandes, the head of global marketing at Green & Black’s, said: We were really impressed with their strategic thinking and their understanding of our brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London