PHD wins Green & Black's media task
LONDON - Green & Black's, the premium chocolate brand, has appointed PHD Group to handle its £2 million media planning and buying.
Green & Blacks...appoints PHD
Rocket, the PHD Group agency, will handle communications planning for Green & Black’s, while PHD will be responsible for buying.
The appointment comes six months after PHD won the planning and buying for Cadbury, which owns Green & Black’s.
Starcom MediaVest Group previously handled the Green & Black’s business, which it retained last August despite Cadbury moving its main account into PHD.
Green & Black’s continues to use Brave as its UK ad agency.
Last October, Green & Black’s appointed Agency Republic to work on its digital strategy.
Kellie Fernandes, the head of global marketing at Green & Black’s, said: We were really impressed with their strategic thinking and their understanding of our brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)