UKTV launches Dave ja vu
LONDON - UKTV is breaking with broadcasting tradition by renaming its Dave +1 service as Dave ja vu.
Dave... channel rebrand
The channel rebrand follows UKTV's recent acquisition of an additional slot on Freeview to accommodate a time shift version of the Dave channel.
Dave ja vu will replace Dave+1 on all platforms from today and will now be available via Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media.
Steve North, the channel head of Dave, said: "Renaming our +1 service Dave ja vu will help bolster the already successful Dave brand further while appealing to our target audience of 16-34 year old male viewers, who are sure to get the joke."
UKTV has also announced the launch of its third rebranded factual channel, called Yesterday, on 2 March.
Yesterday's rebrand follows the launch of Eden and Blighty and the entertainment channels G.O.L.D., Watch and Alibi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire