UKTV launches Dave ja vu
LONDON - UKTV is breaking with broadcasting tradition by renaming its Dave +1 service as Dave ja vu.
Dave... channel rebrand
The channel rebrand follows UKTV's recent acquisition of an additional slot on Freeview to accommodate a time shift version of the Dave channel.
Dave ja vu will replace Dave+1 on all platforms from today and will now be available via Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media.
Steve North, the channel head of Dave, said: "Renaming our +1 service Dave ja vu will help bolster the already successful Dave brand further while appealing to our target audience of 16-34 year old male viewers, who are sure to get the joke."
UKTV has also announced the launch of its third rebranded factual channel, called Yesterday, on 2 March.
Yesterday's rebrand follows the launch of Eden and Blighty and the entertainment channels G.O.L.D., Watch and Alibi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London