UKTV launches Dave ja vu
LONDON - UKTV is breaking with broadcasting tradition by renaming its Dave +1 service as Dave ja vu.
Dave... channel rebrand
The channel rebrand follows UKTV's recent acquisition of an additional slot on Freeview to accommodate a time shift version of the Dave channel.
Dave ja vu will replace Dave+1 on all platforms from today and will now be available via Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media.
Steve North, the channel head of Dave, said: "Renaming our +1 service Dave ja vu will help bolster the already successful Dave brand further while appealing to our target audience of 16-34 year old male viewers, who are sure to get the joke."
UKTV has also announced the launch of its third rebranded factual channel, called Yesterday, on 2 March.
Yesterday's rebrand follows the launch of Eden and Blighty and the entertainment channels G.O.L.D., Watch and Alibi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)