Aero uses 50,000 balloons in new TV spot
LONDON - 50,000 brown balloons and a skateboarder form the basis of Aero's new TV campaign created by JWT.
The ad sees the specialist skateboarder Bob Burnquist skating through the balloons in Lake Cunningham Skate Park in San Jose, California in a bid to broaden the appeal of Aero.
Ty Evans, a skateboarding cinematographer, directed the commercial, which follows Burnquist as he carves through ramps, barrels and bowls all filled with balloons.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London