Michael Jackson takes entire three and a half minute ITV ad slot
LONDON - ITV1 is airing an exclusive, one-off three and half minute ad to promote Michael Jackson's comeback series of shows at the O2 on Sunday night in the middle of Dancing on Ice.
Michael Jackson: taking entire ad slot on ITV1
The ad, featuring a new Jackson video showcasing his performances over the years, will debut at 9.30pm. He is the only artist to take over an entire ad break on ITV.
Jackson is returning to the stage for the first time in 12 years for 10 shows in July.
The 50-year-old held a press conference yesterday in London and arrived an hour and half late.
Tickets go on sale on 13 March, but the presale registration website, MichaelJacksonLive.com, is already struggling to cope after receiving 16,000 requests per second, according to a spokesman for AEG Live, which is promoting the concerts.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...