Michael Jackson takes entire three and a half minute ITV ad slot
LONDON - ITV1 is airing an exclusive, one-off three and half minute ad to promote Michael Jackson's comeback series of shows at the O2 on Sunday night in the middle of Dancing on Ice.
Michael Jackson: taking entire ad slot on ITV1
The ad, featuring a new Jackson video showcasing his performances over the years, will debut at 9.30pm. He is the only artist to take over an entire ad break on ITV.
Jackson is returning to the stage for the first time in 12 years for 10 shows in July.
The 50-year-old held a press conference yesterday in London and arrived an hour and half late.
Tickets go on sale on 13 March, but the presale registration website, MichaelJacksonLive.com, is already struggling to cope after receiving 16,000 requests per second, according to a spokesman for AEG Live, which is promoting the concerts.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£46K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits Package, London (Greater)