Kit Kat launches £1000 shopping prize promotion
LONDON - Nestle is planning to launch a promotional campaign offering consumers the opportunity to win £1000 cash.
Kit Kat: Fashion Break
The "Fashion Break" campaign is Kit Kat's second promotion this year, following on from January’s "The Perfect Break", which offered the chance to win a bespoke holiday. The campaign will launch on May 4.
In addition to a cash prize the Fashion Break push will include a £2 voucher for a high street fashion retailer in every wrapper.
Consumers need to go onto the 'Kit Kat Perfect Break' site and enter a unique on-pack code to find out if they have won one of 100 £1000 prizes.
Nestle UK trade communications manager Graham Walker said: "Cash promotions are a great incentive for consumers to purchase, especially in these current economic times. Research shows 84% of us are likely to buy into a cash promotion."
The promotion will be supported by a £6m TV campaign which will be fronted by an as yet unnamed model. She will be unveiled on a dedicated episode of Living TV programme Coleen’s Read Women.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)