Kit Kat launches £1000 shopping prize promotion
LONDON - Nestle is planning to launch a promotional campaign offering consumers the opportunity to win £1000 cash.
Kit Kat: Fashion Break
The "Fashion Break" campaign is Kit Kat's second promotion this year, following on from January’s "The Perfect Break", which offered the chance to win a bespoke holiday. The campaign will launch on May 4.
In addition to a cash prize the Fashion Break push will include a £2 voucher for a high street fashion retailer in every wrapper.
Consumers need to go onto the 'Kit Kat Perfect Break' site and enter a unique on-pack code to find out if they have won one of 100 £1000 prizes.
Nestle UK trade communications manager Graham Walker said: "Cash promotions are a great incentive for consumers to purchase, especially in these current economic times. Research shows 84% of us are likely to buy into a cash promotion."
The promotion will be supported by a £6m TV campaign which will be fronted by an as yet unnamed model. She will be unveiled on a dedicated episode of Living TV programme Coleen’s Read Women.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London