Kit Kat launches £1000 shopping prize promotion
LONDON - Nestle is planning to launch a promotional campaign offering consumers the opportunity to win £1000 cash.
Kit Kat: Fashion Break
The "Fashion Break" campaign is Kit Kat's second promotion this year, following on from January’s "The Perfect Break", which offered the chance to win a bespoke holiday. The campaign will launch on May 4.
In addition to a cash prize the Fashion Break push will include a £2 voucher for a high street fashion retailer in every wrapper.
Consumers need to go onto the 'Kit Kat Perfect Break' site and enter a unique on-pack code to find out if they have won one of 100 £1000 prizes.
Nestle UK trade communications manager Graham Walker said: "Cash promotions are a great incentive for consumers to purchase, especially in these current economic times. Research shows 84% of us are likely to buy into a cash promotion."
The promotion will be supported by a £6m TV campaign which will be fronted by an as yet unnamed model. She will be unveiled on a dedicated episode of Living TV programme Coleen’s Read Women.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager (German Speaking) Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £27000 - £35000 per annum, London