Kit Kat launches £1000 shopping prize promotion
LONDON - Nestle is planning to launch a promotional campaign offering consumers the opportunity to win £1000 cash.
Kit Kat: Fashion Break
The "Fashion Break" campaign is Kit Kat's second promotion this year, following on from January’s "The Perfect Break", which offered the chance to win a bespoke holiday. The campaign will launch on May 4.
In addition to a cash prize the Fashion Break push will include a £2 voucher for a high street fashion retailer in every wrapper.
Consumers need to go onto the 'Kit Kat Perfect Break' site and enter a unique on-pack code to find out if they have won one of 100 £1000 prizes.
Nestle UK trade communications manager Graham Walker said: "Cash promotions are a great incentive for consumers to purchase, especially in these current economic times. Research shows 84% of us are likely to buy into a cash promotion."
The promotion will be supported by a £6m TV campaign which will be fronted by an as yet unnamed model. She will be unveiled on a dedicated episode of Living TV programme Coleen’s Read Women.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)