Harris Interactive calls on Marc Levin for legal counsel role
NEW YORK - Global custom market research firm Harris Interactive has appointed Marc Levin as senior vice-president and general counsel, effective immediately.
Levin will manage Harris' worldwide legal affairs, including issues related to the company's publicly held status.
He will also support business development and strategic planning, working with Harris' board of governors, based out of the company's New York office.
Levin spent five years at TNS, holding several positions including senior vice-president and general counsel, providing legal and strategic guidance for TNS' North American business, including mergers, finance, intellectual property protection and data security.
Prior to TNS, Levin was an associate at Thacher, Proffitt and Wood in New York, where he specialised in corporate and securities law.
Kimberly Till, Harris Interactive chief executive, said: "We are delighted that someone with Marc's diverse legal experience and knowledge of the market research industry has joined us.
"I have seen Marc in action. He will be a great addition to our senior executive team. We look forward to his leadership and contributions in many areas of business worldwide."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire