Mars reviews $770m US media
LONDON - Mars is reviewing its $770m (£524m) US media account following its $23bn merger with Wrigley, according to US reports.
Adweek claims the company is engaged in a market by market appraisal of its media arrangements. It is currently conducting a review of its media in China.
Wrigley's US media spend, which totalled $250m last year, is managed by WPP's MindShare.
The $530m Mars account is handled by Publicis Groupe's MediaVest.
Sources said both agencies were defending although they declined to comment. Mars did not respond to invitations to comment.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)