Mars reviews $770m US media
LONDON - Mars is reviewing its $770m (£524m) US media account following its $23bn merger with Wrigley, according to US reports.
Adweek claims the company is engaged in a market by market appraisal of its media arrangements. It is currently conducting a review of its media in China.
Wrigley's US media spend, which totalled $250m last year, is managed by WPP's MindShare.
The $530m Mars account is handled by Publicis Groupe's MediaVest.
Sources said both agencies were defending although they declined to comment. Mars did not respond to invitations to comment.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)