Mars reviews $770m US media
LONDON - Mars is reviewing its $770m (£524m) US media account following its $23bn merger with Wrigley, according to US reports.
Adweek claims the company is engaged in a market by market appraisal of its media arrangements. It is currently conducting a review of its media in China.
Wrigley's US media spend, which totalled $250m last year, is managed by WPP's MindShare.
The $530m Mars account is handled by Publicis Groupe's MediaVest.
Sources said both agencies were defending although they declined to comment. Mars did not respond to invitations to comment.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London