Mars reviews $770m US media
LONDON - Mars is reviewing its $770m (£524m) US media account following its $23bn merger with Wrigley, according to US reports.
Adweek claims the company is engaged in a market by market appraisal of its media arrangements. It is currently conducting a review of its media in China.
Wrigley's US media spend, which totalled $250m last year, is managed by WPP's MindShare.
The $530m Mars account is handled by Publicis Groupe's MediaVest.
Sources said both agencies were defending although they declined to comment. Mars did not respond to invitations to comment.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Campaign Manager Resourcing Group £30400 per annum, Camden
- Interaction Designer - Digital Media Agency - London Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London