Trinity Mirror hires DBD Media for search work
LONDON - Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment has appointed search engine marketing specialist DBD Media, as part of its new online strategy.
DBD Media: appointed to manage search enhgine optimisation across Trinity Mirror's websites
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch and will manage the publisher's search engine optimisation activity across 14 recruitment sites, including PlanetRecruit, SecsintheCity, TheCareerEngineer and Totallylegal.
DBD Media will provide technical consultancy and devise SEO strategy, ensuring TMDR's portfolio of recruitment sites retain high natural visibility across search engines.
The appointment follows a strategic review of TMDR's recruitment website and online marketing strategy to consolidate its activity across its portfolio.
Earlier this month, Trinity Mirror launched an online business directory called LocalMole.co.uk, designed to connect local users with local businesses.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire