Trinity Mirror hires DBD Media for search work
LONDON - Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment has appointed search engine marketing specialist DBD Media, as part of its new online strategy.
DBD Media: appointed to manage search enhgine optimisation across Trinity Mirror's websites
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch and will manage the publisher's search engine optimisation activity across 14 recruitment sites, including PlanetRecruit, SecsintheCity, TheCareerEngineer and Totallylegal.
DBD Media will provide technical consultancy and devise SEO strategy, ensuring TMDR's portfolio of recruitment sites retain high natural visibility across search engines.
The appointment follows a strategic review of TMDR's recruitment website and online marketing strategy to consolidate its activity across its portfolio.
Earlier this month, Trinity Mirror launched an online business directory called LocalMole.co.uk, designed to connect local users with local businesses.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall