Trinity Mirror hires DBD Media for search work
LONDON - Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment has appointed search engine marketing specialist DBD Media, as part of its new online strategy.
DBD Media: appointed to manage search enhgine optimisation across Trinity Mirror's websites
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch and will manage the publisher's search engine optimisation activity across 14 recruitment sites, including PlanetRecruit, SecsintheCity, TheCareerEngineer and Totallylegal.
DBD Media will provide technical consultancy and devise SEO strategy, ensuring TMDR's portfolio of recruitment sites retain high natural visibility across search engines.
The appointment follows a strategic review of TMDR's recruitment website and online marketing strategy to consolidate its activity across its portfolio.
Earlier this month, Trinity Mirror launched an online business directory called LocalMole.co.uk, designed to connect local users with local businesses.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Analytical Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...