Ruder Finn hires digital guru Ged Carroll
Ged Carroll, formerly EMEA lead consultant of digital strategies at Waggener Edstrom, has left the agency for Ruder Finn.
Carroll: digital guru
Carroll has joined as director, digital strategies, and will be charged with launching a new digital service in the UK.
The Ruder Finn Innovation Studios, already present in the US, France and Asia, will include social media, website development, training and education services. The digital communications offering will be launched as part of the agency's corporate and technology division, but the services will be available to clients of all industry sectors.
Carroll reports to Becky McMichael, head of the corporate and technology division in London, and Scott Schneider, EVP, Ruder Finn Innovation studios in New York.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London