Domino's Pizza to take snot video pair to court
NEW YORK - Domino's Pizza US is planning to file a civil legal action against the two ex-employees whose unhygienic antics are currently spreading around the world via YouTube.
The owner of the Domino's franchise in Conover, North Carolina, has also filed a criminal complaint against Michael and Kristy, as the workers are known on YouTube.
The videos, which were filmed by Kristy, feature Michael putting cheese up his nose and rubbing a cleaning sponge between his buttocks.
Warrants have gone out for the arrest of the pair, who were also sacked by the owner of the franchise.
Kristy has told Domino's that the videos were a prank and the food was not served, but a Domino's spokeswoman said the company was "not in a forgive and forget mood".
Following our earlier story on the videos more details have emerged of how Domino's came to learn about their existence.
They were spotted on YouTube by staff at Consumerist.com, a blog run by Consumer Media, the publisher of Consumer Reports.
They called the store as well as alerting Domino's corporate headquarters.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)