Domino's Pizza to take snot video pair to court
NEW YORK - Domino's Pizza US is planning to file a civil legal action against the two ex-employees whose unhygienic antics are currently spreading around the world via YouTube.
The owner of the Domino's franchise in Conover, North Carolina, has also filed a criminal complaint against Michael and Kristy, as the workers are known on YouTube.
The videos, which were filmed by Kristy, feature Michael putting cheese up his nose and rubbing a cleaning sponge between his buttocks.
Warrants have gone out for the arrest of the pair, who were also sacked by the owner of the franchise.
Kristy has told Domino's that the videos were a prank and the food was not served, but a Domino's spokeswoman said the company was "not in a forgive and forget mood".
Following our earlier story on the videos more details have emerged of how Domino's came to learn about their existence.
They were spotted on YouTube by staff at Consumerist.com, a blog run by Consumer Media, the publisher of Consumer Reports.
They called the store as well as alerting Domino's corporate headquarters.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...