Tiscali TV launches promotional channel with Nickelodeon
LONDON - IPTV platform Tiscali has partnered with kids' broadcaster Nickelodeon to launch a promotional channel, Nick Extra.
Tiscali: Nick Extra channel
Nick Extra will be part of Tiscali TV channel 316, next to Nickelodeon in the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) that is available to all Tiscali TV subscribers.
Using Tiscali TV's video-on-demand platform, the channel will provide instant access to Nickelodeon, with clips of upcoming shows, interactive competitions and promotional spots to choose from.
Tiscali TV is the first to offer a dedicated promotional Nickelodeon channel and the launch coincides with Nickelodeon becoming Tiscali TV's Channel of the Month, making it free to all Tiscali TV subscribers during April.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London