Tiscali TV launches promotional channel with Nickelodeon
LONDON - IPTV platform Tiscali has partnered with kids' broadcaster Nickelodeon to launch a promotional channel, Nick Extra.
Tiscali: Nick Extra channel
Nick Extra will be part of Tiscali TV channel 316, next to Nickelodeon in the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) that is available to all Tiscali TV subscribers.
Using Tiscali TV's video-on-demand platform, the channel will provide instant access to Nickelodeon, with clips of upcoming shows, interactive competitions and promotional spots to choose from.
Tiscali TV is the first to offer a dedicated promotional Nickelodeon channel and the launch coincides with Nickelodeon becoming Tiscali TV's Channel of the Month, making it free to all Tiscali TV subscribers during April.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)