Tiscali TV launches promotional channel with Nickelodeon
LONDON - IPTV platform Tiscali has partnered with kids' broadcaster Nickelodeon to launch a promotional channel, Nick Extra.
Tiscali: Nick Extra channel
Nick Extra will be part of Tiscali TV channel 316, next to Nickelodeon in the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) that is available to all Tiscali TV subscribers.
Using Tiscali TV's video-on-demand platform, the channel will provide instant access to Nickelodeon, with clips of upcoming shows, interactive competitions and promotional spots to choose from.
Tiscali TV is the first to offer a dedicated promotional Nickelodeon channel and the launch coincides with Nickelodeon becoming Tiscali TV's Channel of the Month, making it free to all Tiscali TV subscribers during April.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London