Tiscali TV launches promotional channel with Nickelodeon
LONDON - IPTV platform Tiscali has partnered with kids' broadcaster Nickelodeon to launch a promotional channel, Nick Extra.
Tiscali: Nick Extra channel
Nick Extra will be part of Tiscali TV channel 316, next to Nickelodeon in the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) that is available to all Tiscali TV subscribers.
Using Tiscali TV's video-on-demand platform, the channel will provide instant access to Nickelodeon, with clips of upcoming shows, interactive competitions and promotional spots to choose from.
Tiscali TV is the first to offer a dedicated promotional Nickelodeon channel and the launch coincides with Nickelodeon becoming Tiscali TV's Channel of the Month, making it free to all Tiscali TV subscribers during April.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)