Grant Thornton appoints Seven Squared for customer magazine brief
LONDON - Grant Thornton, the financial adviser, is launching two new customer magazines to help develop relationships with high-net worth and entrepreneurial clients.
The magazines are being produced by Seven Squared, which won the brief after a competitive pitch.
The job will consolidate a number of smaller newsletters and magazines previously published by Grant Thornton, with the aim of making better quality and more distinctive publications.
'Elevate' is the title aimed at entrepreneurs, published twice a year. 'Bespoke' also comes out biannually and is aimed at private clients. Both are to be mailed out directly and supported with online content, generated by Seven Squared's digital arm.
Paul English, head of regions, markets and industries at Grant Thornton UK, said: "Seven Squared simply stood out in terms of the quality of their people, levels of commitment and generation of ideas.
"We look forward to working with them on these exciting new projects".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...