Campaigns - Nestle launches latest "Go Free" on-pack promotion
LONDON - Nestle is launching the latest version of its "Go Free" campaign offering a range of free activities to families over the school holidays.
Nestle Go Free promotion
The promotion is available on packs of Nestle cereals, confectionery and Pure Life water. 33 activities, from football to falconry, are available at 4,000 venues.
Packs including the vouchers will be on shelf from June and will be valid until the end of July next year. Higher value actvities such as paint balling can be obtained by collecting more vouchers.
The promotion first launched last year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)