Campaigns - Nestle launches latest "Go Free" on-pack promotion
LONDON - Nestle is launching the latest version of its "Go Free" campaign offering a range of free activities to families over the school holidays.
Nestle Go Free promotion
The promotion is available on packs of Nestle cereals, confectionery and Pure Life water. 33 activities, from football to falconry, are available at 4,000 venues.
Packs including the vouchers will be on shelf from June and will be valid until the end of July next year. Higher value actvities such as paint balling can be obtained by collecting more vouchers.
The promotion first launched last year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)