Campaigns - Nestle launches latest "Go Free" on-pack promotion
LONDON - Nestle is launching the latest version of its "Go Free" campaign offering a range of free activities to families over the school holidays.
Nestle Go Free promotion
The promotion is available on packs of Nestle cereals, confectionery and Pure Life water. 33 activities, from football to falconry, are available at 4,000 venues.
Packs including the vouchers will be on shelf from June and will be valid until the end of July next year. Higher value actvities such as paint balling can be obtained by collecting more vouchers.
The promotion first launched last year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester