Campaigns - Nestle launches latest "Go Free" on-pack promotion
LONDON - Nestle is launching the latest version of its "Go Free" campaign offering a range of free activities to families over the school holidays.
Nestle Go Free promotion
The promotion is available on packs of Nestle cereals, confectionery and Pure Life water. 33 activities, from football to falconry, are available at 4,000 venues.
Packs including the vouchers will be on shelf from June and will be valid until the end of July next year. Higher value actvities such as paint balling can be obtained by collecting more vouchers.
The promotion first launched last year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)