Crispin Porter & Bogusky auctions off its interns on eBay
LONDON - Crispin Porter & Bogusky has put 40 of its interns up for auction on eBay.
EBay... interns up for sale
Interested parties can bid for them, with all of the money going to the interns themselves to augment their wages.
At the time of writing, the bidding, which started at $1, stood at $4,250.
The winning bidder will receive a creative presentation from the intern, consisting of strategies, concepts and recommended brand positionings, but not finished ads or production materials.
However, competitors of CP&B clients such as Pizza Hut or McDonald's should not apply, as the small print states that the agency "reserves the right to decline services in the event of a conflict with any of our existing clients or for any other reason (like if you sell cigarettes) in our sole discretion".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)