Crispin Porter & Bogusky auctions off its interns on eBay
LONDON - Crispin Porter & Bogusky has put 40 of its interns up for auction on eBay.
EBay... interns up for sale
Interested parties can bid for them, with all of the money going to the interns themselves to augment their wages.
At the time of writing, the bidding, which started at $1, stood at $4,250.
The winning bidder will receive a creative presentation from the intern, consisting of strategies, concepts and recommended brand positionings, but not finished ads or production materials.
However, competitors of CP&B clients such as Pizza Hut or McDonald's should not apply, as the small print states that the agency "reserves the right to decline services in the event of a conflict with any of our existing clients or for any other reason (like if you sell cigarettes) in our sole discretion".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury