Crispin Porter & Bogusky auctions off its interns on eBay
LONDON - Crispin Porter & Bogusky has put 40 of its interns up for auction on eBay.
EBay... interns up for sale
Interested parties can bid for them, with all of the money going to the interns themselves to augment their wages.
At the time of writing, the bidding, which started at $1, stood at $4,250.
The winning bidder will receive a creative presentation from the intern, consisting of strategies, concepts and recommended brand positionings, but not finished ads or production materials.
However, competitors of CP&B clients such as Pizza Hut or McDonald's should not apply, as the small print states that the agency "reserves the right to decline services in the event of a conflict with any of our existing clients or for any other reason (like if you sell cigarettes) in our sole discretion".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London