Clothing brand USC backs start-up digital agency
LONDON - Clothing brand USC has backed the launch of 7thingsmedia, the digital agency set up by former House of Fraser acquisition manager Chris Bishop.
USC intends to increase investment in affiliate marketing
USC has handed 7thingsmedia its affiliate marketing account which will now expand to include social media sites, cashback sites, voucher codes and loyalty sites.
Bishop, managing director of 7thingsmedia, said the new agency intends to take a hands on approach by going out to meet key affiliates.
"USC launched its affiliate programme las year from a small base and we're looking to increase the scale," he said.
He also said that the initial focus of 7thingsmedia is affiliate and search marketing and that the agency will bring on board a search director to look after that side of the business.
"We're looking at affiliate and search, the purest forms of direct marketing. Over the last two or three years I've had a lot of interest from retailers looking to expand their affiliate marketing programmes and there are still budgets in the retail space."
7thingsmedia has also been working with websites for Garden Bargains, Kendi, Jewlz and US chocolate retailer Vosges Haut-Chocolat.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...