Bond star Daniel Craig made into ice lolly
LONDON - Del Monte has created a limited edition ice lolly in the shape of James Bond star Daniel Craig to celebrate the first National Ice Cream Week, which starts today.
The ice lolly is a sculpture of Craig in the scene where he emerges from the sea in 'Casino Royale'. It comes in blueberry, pomegranate and cranberry flavours.
Del Monte created the ice lolly after Craig was voted "Britain's Coolest Smoothie" in a poll of over 1000 women across the UK.
He beat actors Jude Law and Hugh Grant, as well as singer Tom Jones.
Matt O'Connor, Del Monte spokesman, said: "Daniel Craig topped our poll of Britain's coolest celebrities and thanks to our Del Monte lolly replica he is officially immortalised as super smooth and licensed to chill."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)