Bond star Daniel Craig made into ice lolly
LONDON - Del Monte has created a limited edition ice lolly in the shape of James Bond star Daniel Craig to celebrate the first National Ice Cream Week, which starts today.
The ice lolly is a sculpture of Craig in the scene where he emerges from the sea in 'Casino Royale'. It comes in blueberry, pomegranate and cranberry flavours.
Del Monte created the ice lolly after Craig was voted "Britain's Coolest Smoothie" in a poll of over 1000 women across the UK.
He beat actors Jude Law and Hugh Grant, as well as singer Tom Jones.
Matt O'Connor, Del Monte spokesman, said: "Daniel Craig topped our poll of Britain's coolest celebrities and thanks to our Del Monte lolly replica he is officially immortalised as super smooth and licensed to chill."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London