Amazing Radio launches on DAB
LONDON - A new national DAB radio station, Amazing Radio, which will play only unsigned artists, has launched on Digital One's national DAB digital radio network today (1 June).
Amazing Radio: has launched on DAB
Amazing Radio will replace the dawn chorus of birdsong on a six-month pilot and play new music from the unsigned artists who have uploaded their tracks to Amazingtunes.com over the past four years.
The Amazing Media Group said that, since its launch in 2006, around 15,000 tracks have been uploaded to Amazingtunes.com. The site gives artists 70% of download revenue and Amazing Media Group said has a global audience of around 35million people.
Paul Campbell, Amazing founder, former BBC producer and musician, said Amazing's "ethical downloads" give musicians the chance to make money from their songs.
In addition to playing unsigned music, Amazing Radio will feature new presenters who have uploaded demo voice tracks to Amazingradio.co.uk and all playlists will be chosen by the listening audience.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London