Kentucky Fried Chicken starts worldwide MySpace search for its number one fan
New York - Kentucky Fried Chicken is teaming up with MySpace to find the world's biggest KFC fan.
KFC... new campaign
The eventual winner will not only become the face of the brand alongside the company's iconic Colonel Sanders and appear in the next set of ads, but will also win a lifetime supply of KFC worth around £10,000.
To enter, people are asked to submit a video demonstrating why they are the world's number one fan to www.myspace.com/unthinkfc. The three finalists will be announced on 25 July and the public can begin voting on their favourite video on 1 August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager (Medical Communications) Premier Media £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Media Copywriter Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum, Northampton