Kentucky Fried Chicken starts worldwide MySpace search for its number one fan
New York - Kentucky Fried Chicken is teaming up with MySpace to find the world's biggest KFC fan.
KFC... new campaign
The eventual winner will not only become the face of the brand alongside the company's iconic Colonel Sanders and appear in the next set of ads, but will also win a lifetime supply of KFC worth around £10,000.
To enter, people are asked to submit a video demonstrating why they are the world's number one fan to www.myspace.com/unthinkfc. The three finalists will be announced on 25 July and the public can begin voting on their favourite video on 1 August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London