Kentucky Fried Chicken starts worldwide MySpace search for its number one fan
New York - Kentucky Fried Chicken is teaming up with MySpace to find the world's biggest KFC fan.
KFC... new campaign
The eventual winner will not only become the face of the brand alongside the company's iconic Colonel Sanders and appear in the next set of ads, but will also win a lifetime supply of KFC worth around £10,000.
To enter, people are asked to submit a video demonstrating why they are the world's number one fan to www.myspace.com/unthinkfc. The three finalists will be announced on 25 July and the public can begin voting on their favourite video on 1 August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall