Kentucky Fried Chicken starts worldwide MySpace search for its number one fan
New York - Kentucky Fried Chicken is teaming up with MySpace to find the world's biggest KFC fan.
KFC... new campaign
The eventual winner will not only become the face of the brand alongside the company's iconic Colonel Sanders and appear in the next set of ads, but will also win a lifetime supply of KFC worth around £10,000.
To enter, people are asked to submit a video demonstrating why they are the world's number one fan to www.myspace.com/unthinkfc. The three finalists will be announced on 25 July and the public can begin voting on their favourite video on 1 August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London