Graham Darracott bids farewell to Graphico
LONDON - Graham Darracott, managing director at GraphicoDMG, is leaving the agency two years after it was acquired by DMG.
Graphico was responsible for Pepsi's latest campaign integrating Twitter
Formerly client services partner, Darracott took on the role of joint-managing director in July last year, after joining the business in 1996. It is understood Darracott disagreed with DMG senior management on the future of the firm.
Alex Weller, managing director at GraphicoDMG said Darracott is due to leave the agency on 6 August, alongside a restructure of the client services team.
Weller will head up the agency, with Charles Buddery in the role of chairman.
Graphico, which was founded in 1990 by Mark Bennett, who became the agency's first chairman last July, counts Pepsi, Ann Summers, and First Great Western among its clients.
DMG bought Graphico in July 2007 for £8.6 million as part of its strategy to expand its networks of agencies, which also includes HyperlaunchDMG, CheezeDMG and InboxDMG.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...