Zoopla acquires GMG's Thinkproperty.com
LONDON - Zoopla.co.uk, the property website, has acquired Guardian Media Group-owned Thinkproperty.com for an undisclosed sum.
Zoopla: taking over Thinkproperty.com
Under the deal, Zoopla will take over the Thinkproperty brand and website that attracts more than 200,000 unique users a month.
It will also become the exclusive property search partner on the Guardian.co.uk website.
Thinkproperty.com was launched by GMG in 2006 and focuses primarily on delivering leads to UK estate agents, which, with the new deal, will increase their exposure to a wider audience and offer a broader range of services.
Alex Chesterman, founder and chief executive of Zoopla, said the business plans to grow organically and investigate further acquisitions.
Since its launch last year, Zoopla claims to have raised almost £4m in funding for the venture and become the fifth most-visited property website in the UK.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London