Zoopla acquires GMG's Thinkproperty.com
LONDON - Zoopla.co.uk, the property website, has acquired Guardian Media Group-owned Thinkproperty.com for an undisclosed sum.
Zoopla: taking over Thinkproperty.com
Under the deal, Zoopla will take over the Thinkproperty brand and website that attracts more than 200,000 unique users a month.
It will also become the exclusive property search partner on the Guardian.co.uk website.
Thinkproperty.com was launched by GMG in 2006 and focuses primarily on delivering leads to UK estate agents, which, with the new deal, will increase their exposure to a wider audience and offer a broader range of services.
Alex Chesterman, founder and chief executive of Zoopla, said the business plans to grow organically and investigate further acquisitions.
Since its launch last year, Zoopla claims to have raised almost £4m in funding for the venture and become the fifth most-visited property website in the UK.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Media Campaign Manager - £35,000 - £40,000 Premier Media Up to £40,000 including benefits (bonus scheme, pension, health care etc), Manchester City Centre
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...