Kadence chief executive up for Nectar business award
LONDON - Simon Everard, chief executive of market researcher Kadence International, has made the shortlist for entrepreneur of the year in the Nectar Small Business Awards.
Kadence, which was established in 1985, now has offices around the globe including Boston, London, Delhi and Kuala Lumpar. Its clients include DHL, Sky, Nokia and Natwest.
Everard has been recognised for his international expansion of the company -- the awards
designed to recognise outstanding achievements among small and medium sized businesses.
The other two categories are small business of the year and start up of the year. Judges include Karen Hanton, founder of toptable.co.uk, and business journalist Guy Clapperton.
The winners will receive a £2,000 cash prize and 50,000 Nectar points, redeemable in Sainsbury's.
According to Everard, the secret to his success has been hiring well.
He said: "My aim has never been to acquire companies to achieve an international presence, but bring the service to market through knowledgeable and engaging individuals.
"This ensures there is no disengagement within the network or inconsistency of service."
The winners will be announced at the end of the month.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London
- VP Business Development - Mobile Innovation / Products Digital Gurus £85000 - £125000 per annum + benefits, London