Kadence chief executive up for Nectar business award
LONDON - Simon Everard, chief executive of market researcher Kadence International, has made the shortlist for entrepreneur of the year in the Nectar Small Business Awards.
Kadence, which was established in 1985, now has offices around the globe including Boston, London, Delhi and Kuala Lumpar. Its clients include DHL, Sky, Nokia and Natwest.
Everard has been recognised for his international expansion of the company -- the awards
designed to recognise outstanding achievements among small and medium sized businesses.
The other two categories are small business of the year and start up of the year. Judges include Karen Hanton, founder of toptable.co.uk, and business journalist Guy Clapperton.
The winners will receive a £2,000 cash prize and 50,000 Nectar points, redeemable in Sainsbury's.
According to Everard, the secret to his success has been hiring well.
He said: "My aim has never been to acquire companies to achieve an international presence, but bring the service to market through knowledgeable and engaging individuals.
"This ensures there is no disengagement within the network or inconsistency of service."
The winners will be announced at the end of the month.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London