Corrie reveals details of Street Talk series
LONDON - Corrie fans no longer need to take a leaf out of nosy Norris's book to keep up with what's happening on the Street, as ITV has announced it will pilot a brand new online series based on the popular soap.
Corrie is putting more emphasis on web content
Street Talk will be hosted by a famous fan and will feature interviews with cast members, on set news, gossips and story previews.
The series is part of a major overhaul of ITV's Coronation Street website, which it said will host over 100 minutes of new video content each month.
This includes episode summaries, sneak previews, and character profiles. Three video channels will host Cast Talk, with actors talking about current and upcoming storylines, Backstage with behind-the-scene footage, and Video Vault showcasing classic moments from the show's 48-year history.
Last week the broadcaster began an on-air promotion to drive traffic to its web offering, featuring character Norris Cole spying on street residents.
Later in the summer ITV will also release mobile downloads including ringtones, graphics and games.
In May ITV said it was committed to building a mobile presence for its major TV shows including Coronation Street and Britain's Got Talent.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London