Barclaycard 'waterslide' becomes most popular branded iPhone app
LONDON - Barclaycard's "waterslide" iPhone application, which was released just 13 days ago, has become the most popular free branded advertising game in the history of the iTunes app store.
With three million downloads, the game, created by Dare and Fishlabs, is now the number one free iPhone application in 57 countries.
The 'waterslide extreme' game, which is based on the creative concept from Bartle Bogle Hegarty's TV ad, enables users to navigate a person down a giant waterslide by tilting their iPhone.
Users can choose from male or female characters, which navigate increasingly difficult slides while collecting points and avoiding dangerous obstacles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire